Breast Implant Revision - South Bend, IN

Had my 450cc saline implants replaced with 700cc...

Had my 450cc saline implants replaced with 700cc silicone gel after 12 years. I never liked the way the saline felt although they looked good. I love the gel they are soft and natural looking. The scars are only slightly bigger, and the surgery caused more discomfort than pain. I was up and around the next day.

Congratulations! Just curious as to why you replaced your implants? Was it primarily due to the feel of the saline implants or were you experiencing complications? Glad you are happy with your revision and are enjoying your new look!

My only reason for replacing them was the feel. I had no complications but they moved in the pocket quite a bit and were very uncomfortable when I tried to lay on my stomach. I have none of those issues since the revision.

Will you wear a bra at night for a while to help keep the pockets from stretching?

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zucker is an amazing doctor and surgeon, he is thorough and I was very comfortable with him. He explained the procedure well and I felt confident that he knew what I wanted. He gave me many opportunities to ask questions and took time to answer them. His staff is wonderful as well.