Got the "Girls" Back :)

I was very nervous for a breast augmentation. My...

I was very nervous for a breast augmentation. My husband surprised me with a consultation with Dr. Zucker for our 10 year anniversary (because I had been complaining about things since nursing our children). Dr. Zucker was very caring and gave many details about the operation and post op care during the consultation that I didn't even have to ask any questions. The procedure went very well and I am extremely happy with the results! I chose the Mentor Gel 325cc. I love not feeling so emotional looking in the mirror seeing what 2 beautiful children gave me after literally sucking the life out of me. :) I now can look in the mirror and smile! As far as the procedure. The things that I really didn't expect was how hard it is to breathe afterwards! You definitely want to use the breathing contraption they give you often. Also, I had a lot of back pain until the wrapping was taken off. I had the procedure on a Thursday, a nurse from his office drove 45 minutes to my house to take the drains out on Friday. I only took pain pills Thurday through Sunday and only about 3 each day (for my back mostly). At the follow up appointments Dr. Zucker was extremely caring and professional along with his wonderful staff. His staff is AMAZING! I have seen people post that they went to work the day after surgery. I work in an office and Dr. Zucker told me he didn't recommend that. I am so glad he was very stern about that as I really needed that week to do nothing! Even a slight pull like closing a car door hurt. By the 3rd week I felt like myself again and he warned not to over do things....just listen to your body. At my 6 week check up I was released to do whatever! I am sooooo extremely happy! I love my babies and don't regret for a second nursing them, but I also love having firm full breasts back! Thank you Dr. Zucker!

sorry...clothed :)

South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Very caring and professional. He is a perfectionist but will tell you that he will not do a surgery based on what he feels someone should look like. He wants you to look like what you want.