New and Improved "Additions" - South Bend, IN

I only seriously considered getting a BA after my...

I only seriously considered getting a BA after my child. I guess I never realized how much your body goes through until after I experienced it. Loss of volume, etc... Thankfully, my dreamt procedure came true. A relative of mine not too long ago, had a procedure done by Dr. Zucker. She is very happy with her results and recommends him highly, also people from my area has highly recommended him as well. There are not many plastic surgeons around where I live but have heard good results on a few in the area. I thought about this decision for a little while, you always scare yourself with the "what if!?" I had done a lot of researching and found RealSelf site and it helped me a lot reading people's personal experiences and the surgeons on here answering all kinds of questions.:) I went with my "gut feeling" and chose Dr. Zucker to do my procedure. I just had a feeling/trust that he would do an amazing job.
It has been three weeks post op and I'm estatic about my outcome. They fit well with my body frame and they look very natural. I just feel rejuvenated and a boost of self confidence. It's wonderful to start wearing tops I could never wear before. So far, healing is going very well. Basically, this whole thing went better than I expected! Especially with a wild three year old.:-P No complications so far and I am beyond happy with my results. I would of done this way sooner if I could have.:)
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

I knew Dr. Zucker was the one to do my procedure after meeting him. He explained the procedure very well, spent good time with me, and is extremely professional. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease through the whole thing. He also uses great judgement on what fits well with your body and will not do anything that is too excessive or not good looking. I would recommend him to anyone who wants amazing results! We can't forget the wonderful staff and nurses. Everyone was very nice and sweet and always made you feel comfortable. Thank you so much Dr. Zucker for helping me feel better and look better. Please don't retire anytime soon lol.:-)