I'm getting them! - from A to C :)

Hi everyone! Just recently discovered this site...

Hi everyone! Just recently discovered this site and I'm loving it! :) how good is it to be able to read other girls experiences and opinions about the same thing we are going through? Helped me a lot!

Anyways, I'll tell you a little about myself and hopefully some of you can relate and we can go through this together (yeah I know I'm talking about boob jobs like its a love story or something but for me it kind of is hahaha) I'm 22years old, about 160cm tall and 49kg of weight. I'm currently about a 32/34A (tiny tiny haha) and wishing for a small C kind of look on me :)

I've been thinking about a boob job since I can remember, but never was the right time. But now, I'm finishing uni and flying over to my home town and everything fits perfectly!!!

I think I'm quite sure of what I want (round silicone implants, in the range of 270cc to 300cc, placed under the muscle in a dual plane form).
I'm meeting with my surgeon once I arrive home, on December the 18th and will of course discuss all of this with him, agree on a size between that range and see if it's better for me to have the incision under the breast or around the nipples ( I DONT WANT VISIBLE SCARS)

Well girls sorry for the long post, don't want to bore you all out so I will say goodbye and I'll be posting whenever something new comes up :)

Leaving my pre op pictures too xx

wish boobs!

Hi girls! I am SO excited about getting my BA! I have the full support of my boyfriend, my family and friends and I am not worried at all about anyone noticing I had them done! There´s no shame in that! I will probably be telling people myself and showing my new boobs with a big, proud smile in my face! WHY should we be ashamed about doing something that makes us feel better about ourselves?! You know what? Probably girls who judge you are one of the following: 1. girls with big boobs who just dont understand it, BUT I can assure you that if they werent born with those, the idea of a BA would also cross their minds. 2. small boobs women who just dont have the balls to do it, this could be for several reason.. SO COME ON GIRLS :) Be happy about this, enjoy the process, enjoy them afterwards! dont hide your new girls, dont hide the smile in your face :) little secret... if people are judging and see you embarrassed about it they will think they are right, if people judge you and they see that you still have a huge smile on your face they will probably think YOU did the right thing! Be smart about it, be happy about it!!!

"please no" boobs

Hi there, not much to update yet so I though I should post some of the photos I´ll take to my surgeon as my NO boobs... ps: I am sorry if anyone likes these ones, I am not, by any means trying to offend anyone.. we all have our individual taste on boobies.. and I just dont think these ones are for me :)

oops, didnt finish uploading "PLEASE NO" boobs

sorry, pressed "save changes" instead of adding other photos.. here they go :)

Meeting with the surgeon

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't updated anything for a while. There wasn't too much to update so far!
BUT today I have my meeting with my surgeon!! In just some hours! Really excited about it! Im now organizing all the photos Im taking. Basically into two folders, the "NO" and the "YES" to show him what I like and dont like.
Im going there with my mom and a cousin :)
Have a list of questions too:
The obvious ones like:
Size?
Incision?
Type of silicone? round or tear-drop?
Under or over the muscle?

and then some other random ones like:
fear of nipples pointing out?
loosing nipple sensitivity?
when can I drive?
How long do I need to stay in bed fore?
Any thing to do/not to do before surgery?
Buying special post-surgery bras?
etc.

Well, Im extremely excited about finally deciding on size and type on implant!!! :) probably something in between 270cc-330cc!

Will let you know more as soon as I get back!!!

Here some of the "wish photos" Im taking!!
Mariano Avila

Hey girl! Wonderin how everything went?(:
I love your wish pictures, I'm looking forward for the kind of implant your surgeon recommend for you! :)
i had some of the exact wish pics as you! i'm pretty sure you will want to go moderate round profile to get the natural look. saline vs. silicone is just up to you weighing the risks of wanting to make sure you have zero rippling with saline or having to pay for an MRI every few years to make sure you don't have a silent leak. since you aren't going huge, i wouldn't worry about them feeling "real" or not. i went with 350 and 375cc saline and mine are really squishy and feel exactly like my friends real boobs. best of luck!
Hi. I am so excited for you! I am going for my BA Jan 16th. Can you tell me where you found the pic of the girl above in pink plaid underwear with the blue elastic? I want those!!! Would like to know if they are low, mod, mod+ or high. Thanks!
no worries girl, good luck :) xx
the name the doctor and where? silicone? what brand? sientra... whats profile? thank you
Hi Scooby.. Im having my surgery at my home town, Asuncion , in Paraguay (south america) (read my comment replying to L.ovejenny under this one if you want to know more about that..) About the other questions, my doctor is called Mariano Avila, and I will have silicone implants. I will have my pre op meeting with my surgeon on December the 18, thats when I will know for sure about the other details, but, Im thinking moderate or high profile, size between 270cc - 300cc, underneath the muscle. Hope this helped :) xx
Hello, My name is Jenny I have a question were in south America do you leave because I'm staying for 6 months in Brazil and been thinking about getting my breast done I'm smaller than a cup A Thanks!
Hi Jenny! Im living in Brazil too, but going home for my surgery! (Paraguay) I could have done it here but I prefer surgeries in Paraguay SO MUCH more! 1.they are cheaper and thats always great haha :) 2. Its very common there for girls to have breast augmentations and the style over there is VERY natural, usually... which is what Im looking for. I think every country/city has a different style because of the culture.. there are some places where big, rounded, playboy looking boobs are the common thing to get so surgeons tend to be good at that and other places where girls usually go for a more natural look, which is the case in Paraguay and I think doctors there are quite good giving you that look. Sorry I cant recommend anything here in Brazil though xx
thank you very much for answering my question (k)
Good Luck! Your surgery is two days after mine :) I was in a bit of a funk worrying about what everyone would think about me getting implants, but totally over it after reading your post!
Ohh thanks for the comment! that is so nice to read! :) really, makes me very happy knowing I could help at least a little! Will be reading your review for sure tomorrow morning :)
Good luck and keep us posted
thank you! :) will do