Juvederm in Tear Trough - South Africa

I'm 41, had Juvederm injected into tear trough...

I'm 41, had Juvederm injected into tear trough area today for volume loss due to the relentless ageing process :) There was minimal discomfort during the procedure.
So far, the result is subtle, there is some minor bruising on left side (I do bruise easily), with some concealer it is completely imperceptible. Have a follow in scheduled in 10- 14 days to check the results and possible top up if needed. Costs for these procedures seems to be considerably cheaper than the US.

I can't tell how you looked before, but your yes now, minus the bruise looks smooth and almost flawless. Wow, did you even need juviderm or was your doctor that GREAT! I got my hollows done, and swelling lasted for 3 weeks. It's gone down a little, an I have no dark circles, but my eyes look a little pillow puffy..It's getting better, but My healing process seems to be taking long than the so called 1-2 weeks the doctor tells you.
Hey Scottsdale1247, yes cosmetic procedure are very common in South Africa. Despite being cheaper than the States, it is still quite high end as our equivalent of medical insurance doesn't cover anything cosmetic. We also don't have local celebrity doctors or doctors involved in shows on TV. They tend not to market as aggressively, the market here is a lot smaller. That Dr Rey (90210) visited SA to market his range of creams etc... The local board certified (different term here- specialist Plastic Surgeon, means same) wouldn't allow him to talk at a congress as he's not board certified. :)

Wow you aren't kidding about being cheaper!  Juve in the US runs anywhere from 350-550 in my experience.  I am surprised that you still have restylane from 4 years ago, it will be interesting to see how long your Juve lasts since your body keeps your filler for a good amount of time.

I have known the provider for some time and admire his work