I Needed a Quick Fix Before a Last Minute Beach Vacation. - South Africa, ZA

Lipomassage really does work! Although, I can see...

Lipomassage really does work! Although, I can see how it could not work. It all depends on the therapist who is doing it. I had done it before and the results were not very good.
Then I did it again with a different, really good therapist and I noticed my legs felt silky after the first session. The difference is all in how strong the settings are on the machine. When I told my therapist that I needed to be beach-ready in a month, she told me that she would use a stronger setting, especially on my thighs. It did not feel like a comfortable massage, it was rather uncomfortable. Even painful on my outer and inner thighs. But it was that good pain, that you can handle because you know its working! And it did. I was ready for the beach in 8 sessions (twice a week). So what I can recommend if you want to see results, you must forget about a comfortable, relaxing massage. If you are relaxed and can fall asleep, you're doing it wrong. It is your responsibility to tell your therapist to use a higher setting if you are too comfortable. Even if they do not recommend it, you must insist. I am living proof that if Lipomassage is comfortable, it does not work. Nothing that feels good will ever make you slimmer or get rid of your lumpy thighs. Pain is beauty! Turn up the settings, bite a pillow, and go for it!

Thanks for sharing, we'd love to see some before and after pics.
Chantelle