Nose Still Looks Skew After 3 Operations- WHY?

I had my first operation in 2009 to have my bump...

I had my first operation in 2009 to have my bump removed and nostrils lifted but in 2010 i got kicked with a soccer ball which broke my nose and i only had to undergo surgery again- which i did 10 months later to straighten it - in jan 2012 i had another op because my right side was bulging and the left side had a small bump- its been over a month and my nostrils look terrible (they are uneven and the left side is drooping) and my nose still looks skew-also my left side profile looks much nicer than the right. i am really unhappy and feel depressed when i look at it- how many more operations will i still need?!

I have had the same experiences as you. These too could be my photos.After my first rhinoplasty I walked into a door. Besides the rhinoplasty looking horrible to begin with (not at all what I had expected) my nose became even more crooked. I then found another surgeon who did a revision. My nose kept on moving back to the right. I had another revision with him but the bone kept moving. Finally my last surgery made my nose straight but now nostrils are crooked. It's been 7 years and I think I may live with this. I am just so scared and weary. I was never out for perfection but my nose kept moving. If you do a revision in the future make sure they do a septoplasty along with the rhino. Also get a revision specialist who is highly qualified. If I do anything else to my nose I will be going to a revision expert big time. I hope your nose ends up being what you want it to and what you're seeing is swelling so you don't have to do any sort of revision.
for a second there I thought this was my photo. I have the exact same problem except for my nose is not swollen and it has been 6 years since my operation. I keep looking for a doctor for revision but they are too scared to do it. Because they think something will go wrong and I will blame every problem other doctors caused me on them.
would you girls be as kind to please please tell me who did your Rhinoplasties,im an Adelaide and looking around for a good surgeon! lease Help!!! Cheers!
Who in SA did your surgery? I am dissatisfied with a septo/rhinoplasty that I also had in SA a year ago and am seriously looking into revision. I, like you, also have one nostril bigger than the other.
You need to wait at least 6 months for the swelling to completely subside, and your nose looks quite swollen to me. Be patient and take lots of pictures so you can look back and see how it's improved.
hi sharon- thank you- im not sure but its been like this since my 2nd operation- people don't think its noticeable unless looking at a photo..but for me i can see every wrong thing- i'm only seeing him in may but i doubt there will be a difference.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, Roxy. Do you think the unevenness now could be due to swelling? In your pics it does like like the left side (your right) is more swollen. Has your doctor said anything about it?