Very Happy but Little Dissapointed - South Africa

I'm 5'1, small built. always had 32DD cups...

I'm 5'1, small built. always had 32DD cups. after my 2 kids, it went to an overflowing 32/34E, very large and very saggy. I wanted BR surgery since I was about 20yrs old. This year at the age of 36 I finally got my wish. Only problem was, I was now so used to them that I was terrified of being left with nothing. My doc kept telling me that I'll be a B/C cup after the op. It sounded so small in my head that I freaked out and begged him to leave me a bit bigger. He did, and now I regret it... I'm now a 32D. I should have just trusted him. Everyone thinks it looks nice and in proportion. I should have left him, think I would have been a nice 32C. I should have trusted him. Will definitely do it again should they grow. And recommends it to anyone. Just the joy of non sagging boobs is already worth it!

Dr J Barnard

Cosidered one of the best boobs docs in South Africa. Very reasonably priced. He shows you many before and after pics (not only the good ones). Makes sure you understand what will happen etc. His part time hobby is painting. Any artist would want perfection when creating new boobs!!

Thanks so much for sharing your story. It's a big step going down in size that much. I don't think anyone would blame you for being unsure about it. Do you think you'll have another surgery or stay at your current size?