Botox Created New Wrinkles Under my Eyes and Gave Me Weird Chipmunk Cheeks!

1o weeks ago I had Botox injected between my brow...

1o weeks ago I had Botox injected between my brow and into my crows feet area. I had it done once before between the brow area and the results were wonderful. I'm 35 and I don't even know why I had this procedure done in my crows feet area because I didn't even have crows feet. I thought that I would delay getting wrinkles.

My results were horrible - 3 days later I noticed that my cheeks looked like a chipmunk and I suddenly had wrinkles under my eyes that were NOT there before because of the weird way my cheeks were bunching under my eyes. To make matters worse, I decided to change my face cleanser because I thought that the wrinkles under my eyes might improve if I use a product that is more nourishing (I've always had a flawless, smooth skin). I had a bad reaction to this new product and developed a rash on my face. It has now been 6 weeks since I tried this new skin care product and I still have a rash :(

I am absolutely devastated because I look terrible from the Botox and this rash and I've hardly left my house in 10 weeks. My work has suffered and my children and husband are really being affected by all this. I'm living like a hermit - too complexed to face people. Christmas and holidays are almost here and I don't want to put my nose out my front door. I'm so scared that the Botox has permanently affected my face and that the cleanser has ruined my skin. I've never been so depressed in my entire life. This has been the most traumatic experience I have ever endured and the worst 10 weeks of my life. I don't know if I can handle it for much longer. I was always attractive and proud of my looks and I now feel the complete opposite.

I have read about the amazing effects of facial muscle exercises and I have bought a book and DVD and started doing the exercises, but the muscles that were botoxed are still completely paralysed and I will only be able to do some of the exercises properly once the mobility returns.

Has anyone completely recovered and returned back to normal after having a bad Botox experience and if so, how long did it take? I will NEVER inject my face with this poison EVER again.

It is now 20 weeks since I had Botox and I still...

It is now 20 weeks since I had Botox and I still have all the same symptoms. I have never been so depressed in my entire life. I really hope that things start improving soon because I don't know if I can take this for much longer.

It is now 23 weeks since I had Botox and I'm...

It is now 23 weeks since I had Botox and I'm finally feeling more hopeful that things will return to normal.

I have seen a MAJOR improvement in the last 3 weeks and my face is starting to look normal again, thank goodness. I'm not sure if it is due to the time factor or if my Bioptron light, facial muscle exercises and acupuncture have contributed to the healing, it is difficult to say, but I am relieved that my old facial proportions have returned and that my new under eye wrinkles are improving. The cheek ptosis that I developed after Botox is not so exaggerated any more and I am starting to look like my old self. :-)

I am ecstatic!!

7 months/30 weeks update - My upper...

7 months/30 weeks update - My upper eyelids are now drooping and puffy and I have a new horizontal line coming out from the outer corners of each eye when I smile...uugghh.  I still have the new lines under my eyes, although they are looking better and I still have slight cheek ptosis (chipmunk cheeks with flat sides). When I smile I now have slight puckering by the crows feet area and I can STILL feel the Botox in my face. My skin rash has returned through all my stressing about Botox and I am unable to do my resistance facial muscle exercise because they make the rash worse. I'm wondering when this nightmare will come to an end.

BOTOX IS REVOLTING and I sincerely hope that if anyone is considering injecting their faces with this poison, they will change their minds after reading all the negative posts on this site. I deeply regret having it and wish that I could turn back the clock. It was the worst mistake of my life! I hope that my next update is more positive.

I had Botox injected into my crows feet area 10 weeks ago and I absolutely hate the results. My cheeks have a chipmunk effect when I smile and I have new wrinkles under my eyes that have formed from the bunching created by my cheeks when I smile. I had NO wrinkles under my eyes before I had Botox. I have not seen any improvement and I can't stand the way I look. Has anybody returned completely back to normal after having the same bad results as me from Botox?

Botox made me look older.