Sorry After 6 Months

My liposelection by vaser was a huge mistake. I...

My liposelection by vaser was a huge mistake. I wore the garment for 2 months almost 24/7. For weeks after the procedure I had large seromas that had to be drained several times. Now after 6 months my tummy looks like cottage cheese.

I consulted a plastic surgeon and was told that there is so much damage to the tissue that the only way to fix it is with a true tummy tuck. If I had know about the pain, the problems, etc, I would never..never had it done. A true waste of money and now I look worse then before.

The doctor was being trained by the professional from the company and the training was done poorly.

I'm sorry to say that after 10 months, my tummy still looks awful. I have deep divets and my tummy looks like cottage cheese. I'm so sorry about your calves.....at least I can hide my tummy.
Hi , I know your pain. I had vaser done on my legs (including calves) by a plastic surgeon in a expencive clinic in the Netherlands where I live. I'm so disappointed with the result now 17 weeks later. I hardly see any difference. My calves are only 1 cm less but my skin is loose and I have 2 scars in the middle of my calves that are so visible and ugly that I don't think I will ever dare to walk with bare legs again. I'm devastated. The docter never told me about these incisions, he told me they would not be visible. Now he tells me that he did not tell me that and that it is a necessity to make the incisions there when performing vaser and that everything will be just fine if I give it some time. ceralynn
So so sorry to hear that this happened to you.
What city in Louisiana did you have your procedure done?
I had my vaser with a board certified RECONSTRUCTIVE plastic surgeon. His work is incredible. I think you are right that you should have used a plastic surgeon.
May I ask how big are /were you?. I'm sure that your weight and has a lot to do with it. Most of people that are unhappy with the results seemed to be those who expected a miracle . No offense, but may that be your case?. I just need to know because I'm considering doing it and I would like to know more why it didn't work for some people. Thanks,
ihad vaser liposcution done about 11 months ago and i still have a inner scar my lower abdomen still buldging,the doctor says that i still have time to get this buldge resolved ,,,,still wating:(
Due to legal reasons I cannot say. Sorry, wish I could. Just know, she isn't a plastic surgeon and that was my big mistake. I'd recommend if you were considering this procedure in the future always use a plastic surgeon.
I am in my fourth month after vaser laser and look worse than before. Technique is very important & you are right about going to plastic surgeon. What is your dr doing to put things right? I am just being patient at present.
Who was your physician so that I can avoid him/her for my future treatments?
Can you advise who is yr doctor ?