Lipo Abdomen Best Thing Ever - Sonobello, MA

I am a mother of four boys, most recently boy...

I am a mother of four boys, most recently boy twins. I have a lot of extra fat deposits in my abdomen, especially under my navel. It was terribly bothersome as people would ask " when are your babies due?" I finally said to my husband " I have to do something about this!" Daily exercise and sit ups were just not going to do the trick! I spent countless hours at night researching my options, I just didn't have the option of a tummy tuck due to all that down time with 4 kids. So laser lipo seemed like my best option.
My prep at soon bello was great everyone was so professional. I booked my appt for laser lipo abs, waist and hips.
The day of the procedure I was so nervous but again the staff made me so relaxed that I was easily ready for the procedure. Dr Frattore did an amazing job and here I am on day two to tell everyone what an amazing job they did. My husband says he can see results but I think he's just making me feel good. There is swelling and bruising but Motrin has helped with that. I am up walking around doing daily chores in house! So very happy I did is and recommend it to anyone even thinking of doing it! Will post pics in few days!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!

Frattore

Excellent MD, very gentle, cared about how I felt throughout whole procedure. Was knowledgeable and had a wonderful bedside manner. His ability to make me at ease was amazing!