I Have a Chin Now! - Solana Beach, California

I was very nervous but honestly after having two...

I was very nervous but honestly after having two plastic surgeons tell me it would work well for me but wanting to charge me double I felt thankful to have found Karen. I actually have a chin now. No chin implant surgery, no downtime.. like honestly no downtime other than a tiny bit of swelling for about 30 minutes after the procedure. I did not even bruise, but then I guess the chin is not a major bruising area. I could not be happier. Highly Recommend radiesse to anyone who is considering a facial filler.

Getting my Chin done again

I would say it has officially worn off by about 75% so I am doing it again at the end of the month.
Karen Bunting RN

It does not get any better than this. She is an artist with a syringe..she built something that was not there. That requires talent and vision. If you think I am being overly kind try her yourself. The work is nothing short of genius.

Hi , so it lasted more than a year ?? Thats awesome . Im considering the same thing :)
www.synergyaesthetics.com
You got great results! Where can someone contact your provider?

Thank you so much for posting your before & after pictures! Wow, that really is a dramatic difference!! I'm so glad you found someone able to provide the solution you wanted. :)

Hi again Megan. What is safer , Radiesse on chin and Maybe cheekbone or an implant?

I definitely don't feel qualified to give advice on that. There are risks to each, so I would suggest you research them both out thoroughly and decide which you feel most comfortable with.

Here are a couple of Q&A's that might interest you.

Any Negatives to Using Radiesse or Restylane for Chin Augmentation?

Radiesse Vs. Perlane Vs Chin Implant Material (More Pliable Version)

Also, here is a link to the Chin Implant Community and the Chin Surgery Community.

Hopefully that info helps!