Acne Scars Almost None Existant Now! - Solana Beach, CA

I have to say I am very happy with the end result...

I have to say I am very happy with the end result of my Mixto treatment. I have had acne scars and now at 30 years old I had just had enough, I was so over it and I kept getting comparisons to Kevin Spacey and I am not even kidding. Anyways I am much happier than I could have imagined I would be and my spacey marks or so I called them are now merely a shadow. Total money well spent. I may even do another one next year as they said that might be the icing on the cake to get the rest off or atleast majorly diminished.

Anyways it was Nurse Practiotioner or PA and she was very nice they told me I would have to take valtrex cause I have a history of cold sores and I guess laser heat can activate them. Anyways I had to get there like 1 hour early and they washed my face and covered it in numbing cream and I just relaxed and read a magazine for the hour til I guess it kicked in. Then you go in and they put on some eye shields and it starts. Lots of heat but not really pain..maybe like a sunburn feel at times but not like you burned yourself with an iron..it's a very manageable hot. It took like 45 minutes in all and then they put me in another room where they applied this cooling like second skin face mask. Thank God for that as my face was soo hot...I could feel the heat coming off it, not pain just heat so that second skin felt amazing! After I was cooled down they put some ointment on my face and sent me home with the after care kit and another second skin mask.

My face stayed sun burny like feeling for probably three hours then that feeling just magically went away. The next morning swelling and ski burn..not attractve. But they did warn me about that so I was not working and I was expecting 5 -7 days social downtime. The post itching flaking was the most annoying but benadryl took the edge off and vinegar soaks. Anyway for all it involved the time really flew by and I am so glad I did it and will def do it again. I don't mind being in pictures now and that means so much and I don't get compared to you know who anymore..

Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics

I just googled Mixto Co2 solana beach and acne scar laser.

I also got Mixto Laser CO2
I also got Mixto Laser CO2 on my cheeks for acne scars, and I am amazed with the results also, about 60% better. But my face stayed super-mega red for 8 weeks, it was so red that make up could not hide the redness, I tried to wear make twice and instead of covering up the redness, it made it look purple, my face was not so cute for 8weeks, but the results made up for it!!! It is sooo worth the money and the downtime!!!
How long after the treatment did you take the after pic? I hate to say but it looks like you still have microswelling that makes your results look better. After a month you shouldn't have any remaining and that will be your true result. Keep us updated please! I hope that pic was taken a few weeks out.
This was about 3 weeks after. I will post more soon when I am back to my webcam but I gotta say it looks even better now.. Never heard of microswelling before and I am not sure what your post is getting at..all I can say Is I am very happy with my results...