I Love Radiesse - Solana Beach, CA

I got radiesse to contour my cheeks and fill in my...

I got radiesse to contour my cheeks and fill in my under eyes! I don't look tired anymore! I glow!

I did it because I was just tired of looking haggard and like I was always tired..I am not exaggerrating. That is how it looked!

No.... Karen Lee is the physician and owner Karen Bunting is her Nurse Practitioner aesthetics nurse or cosmetics..I am not sure how it is worded exactly but she is my only go to girl for injectables from now until she retires.. I would even hunt her down if she moves.. LOL
Is Karen Bunting the same person as Karen Lee?
Oh, Suzy, results are great... I have the same problem under the eye, I think mine is worst, I am saving to have it done as soon as possible. It is amazing how the whole face changes when we fix the problems under the eye. I can't wait to do it! Thanks for sharing.
Karen Bunting: Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics

I was injected by an RN who works there She has an eye for this stuff. I honestly could not have been happier. I am not kidding. This is literally before and right after..you can see my botox poke marks even LOL it just took years away and brightened up my face. Now it does not look like I am tired all the time!