I Love Radiesse - Solana Beach, CA

I got radiesse to contour my cheeks and fill in my...

I got radiesse to contour my cheeks and fill in my under eyes! I don't look tired anymore! I glow!

I did it because I was just tired of looking haggard and like I was always tired..I am not exaggerrating. That is how it looked!

Karen Bunting: Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics

I was injected by an RN who works there She has an eye for this stuff. I honestly could not have been happier. I am not kidding. This is literally before and right after..you can see my botox poke marks even LOL it just took years away and brightened up my face. Now it does not look like I am tired all the time!

No.... Karen Lee is the physician and owner Karen Bunting is her Nurse Practitioner aesthetics nurse or cosmetics..I am not sure how it is worded exactly but she is my only go to girl for injectables from now until she retires.. I would even hunt her down if she moves.. LOL
Is Karen Bunting the same person as Karen Lee?
Oh, Suzy, results are great... I have the same problem under the eye, I think mine is worst, I am saving to have it done as soon as possible. It is amazing how the whole face changes when we fix the problems under the eye. I can't wait to do it! Thanks for sharing.

I received Radiesse around the nose going down to my mouth and now it looks much worst because I now have very dark shadows underneath the skin where the Radiesse has settled. I have my before and after pictures and the difference is startling. I look at least 20 years older now. This happened well over a year ago. What can be done now. Please help. My doctor won't help. Thanks

Karen Bunting at synergy Aesthetics in Solana Beach

Which Dr. office did you go to? I keep hearing the name Karen. I live in SD also and woulk like to go to someone who I know will do a good job. Thanks

I took your advice and you are right Karen is amazing! I will be posting my pics. Thank you so much for the recommendation. I have a chin now!
I had Radiesse injections to decrease my deep smile lines and I am terribly unhappy. I look much older because my smile lines are deeply red. The red accentuates my smile. It has been 2 years since my last injection but the red from my nose to my mouth is still there. It is aging. What can be done?
hi , it looked really better.
i also did radiesse in my nose... a 5-minutes nose job.
i also put pics in the writing.
i wrote now a rating , but i think tomorroww it is to see online...
greetings from new-Berlin
very good , the radiesse, i think

Hi Suzy,

Wow, you do look like you glow :) Pictures say a thousand words, I'm so glad it worked out so well for you.

Thanks so much and enjoy your weekend!

-Britt