Great Results - Solana Beach, CA

Dr. Palm was recommended to me by someone very...

Dr. Palm was recommended to me by someone very familiar with the many cosmetic surgeons in San Diego. She said she was the best and I can say that the recommendation matched the results. When I went in for my consultation, I was impressed with the location of the office, the modern facilities, the friendly and welcoming staff. Previous experiences with other doctors have meant large medical office buildings, long elevator rides and difficulty parking. Dr. Palm's office has easy access in every regard.
I really didn't know what i wanted when I met with Dr. Palm, just something to take away the look of my aging skin. Other doctors had suggested fillers. I didn't realize there was another option. Dr. Palm suggested a laser resurfacing. My skin was extremely sun damaged. I didn't know that could be fixed. She explained that there was some down time but she thought it was the best solution. She showed me photos of other patients who had undergone the same treatment. I knew it was not going to be easy but her reassuring manner and the results that were apparent in other patients convinced me that it was the right treatment for my skin.
The procedure seemed to take little time and the healing process was amazing. I visited the office every few days. Dr. Palm and the staff checked my skin on each visit. She gave me her personal cell phone number if I had any problem over the weekend. The red light treatment speeded the healing.
I am happy as can be with my results. My skin continues to look better as time progresses. I had no idea all the brown splotches would disappear. The texture is amazing as well.
I have recommended Dr. Palm to several friends. They are now patients. Each is receiving a treatment that meets their goals. Even my aesthetician is now a patient. She was amazed at how my skin had improved.
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Palm is knowledgeable about the latest in skin care options. She has a most gracious manner and a sincere interest in each of her patients. She is warm, friendly and takes the time to explain each possible treatment in complete detail which gave me complete confidence in her ability as a professional to give me what was best for my skin.

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing!! Would love to see photos if you have any to share. How long was your healing?

I was in the house for a week.....then attended a memorial service the next week with glasses and a hat.....the healing continued for a month or so but i went about my daily errands and the only sign of my having a procedure done was a bit of redness, easily covered with sunscreen and foundation. I went to Rancho La Puerta for a week at the end of the month, with a hat and sunscreen for protection.

That doesn't sound to bad at all. Hope you had fun on your vacation :)