No More Tired Under Eye Bags! - Solana Beach, CA

I was feeling brave having been happy with my...

I was feeling brave having been happy with my previous injectable experience in regard to my chin and my dark under eye area has always bothered me so I asked what they could do. They told me belotero was the thinnest of the fillers and safest to use under the eye. $575.00 bucks later I have to say I am very happy. This was a great idea and now I get complimented on my pretty eyes and my eyelashes all the time instead of being asked if I was "up all night" even when I wasn't. They just had me ice the area for about 1 minute and then place several small injections like on my under eye bone. The result was instant. Very minimal bruising and I will for sure be going here again. Thank you Synergy Advanced Medical Aesthetics!

Barely Starting to wear off

It is just barely starting to wear off so I am thinking I will do it again April 2014. Once a year def. not bad and worth the cost and time.

It was time again

I had a different injector this time. Karen Bunting. Just as happy if not more so. Still at Synergy. Great outcome and ended up being far more affordable than the dermatologist quote I got down the street on the 101. Why rip people off for the same procedure just because you are a dermatologist... This stuff should be standardly priced across the board. Anyways...save yourself some money and get it done at Synergy or a reasonably priced facility.They may not be the cheapest but the results last and are perfectly done and you certainly don't get charged double which is basically what the place who shall remain unnamed tried to do...
Eugenia Liff N.P.

They are across the street from the boys and girls club swimming pool.