So Far So Good

I had smart lipo done on my outer thighs, hips,...

I had smart lipo done on my outer thighs, hips, and partial flanks. I am 24 F 5'8 136lbs these areas were just driving me crazy and decided to give it a try. It has been 5 days and am still tender but I actually went back to work the following day and it was a bit uncomfortable but do-ible and I move around I don't have a sit down job. I feel like I already see a difference in my hips and flanks but not so much in my thighs yet :( But I know it takes up to 6 months.. I am soooo excited for the final results!!!

What surgeon did you use in Scottsdale?
Provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account.
My doc' told me thighs are the most difficult to tolerate and heal from. Had inner, outer, front and back done 7/1 and upper arms 7/9. By weeks 2-3 felt like the skin would split open I was so swollen. Started walking 4 miles 3-4 times weekly at week 3 that helped a lot - also started light weight lifting. Massage as much and as often as you can tolerate it and be prepared for patches that have a leather like texture, lumps, bumps, wrinkles, numbness, soreness not unlike a serious burn feeling, needle like pains from healing nerves, burst veins and skin discoloration. Now I've given you the ugly stuff, I'm in week 12 now and have lost 20 lbs, feel pretty darn good and my friends tell me I look great. Patience is definately the key as SL is not the quick heal that many advertise it to be.