At the End and Disspointed.

Okay, after a couple of days I wasn't impressed...

Okay, after a couple of days I wasn't impressed with the Juvederm. The swelling went down and then I looked in the mirror and I could tell that one lip seemed just a tad higher than the other ( a nice bells palsy look). Well I called the doctor and the nurse said that sometimes that happens and that the doctor fixes one side and then they use that as a measure. OKAY?!!! I have not heard of this... So I went back to the doctor for him to fix the lines...again. He seemed to put a lot to fix the lines but again when the swelling went down I wasn't impressed. The lines have not completely gone away and when I had Restylane they were gone. I went back to my original doctor and he said that he simply didn't use enough and that Juvederm is not as thick as Restylane. I will never make that mistake again. I am severly dissapointed. I know I spent only $300 but I would rather spend 450 and have the entire syringe used and get everything done including my lips. The only positive thing I can say is that I don't feel any bumps whatsoever.