So Far So Good in Atlanta

So far I am ecstatatic! Only 2 days out today. Saw...

So far I am ecstatatic! Only 2 days out today. Saw some results immediately after even with all the swelling. Was really swollen.

Procedure was virtually painless as well as afterwards. Had upper & lower abs, sides, and bra rolls done for around $4000.00. Had about 1300cc taken out. I know will have to do situps to maximize results (as recommended).

I am itching alot today. (I guess from healing but taking benadryl for that. I had procedure done because I was very self concious about roll around my middle and wanted a headstart on improving my body. Sides were immediately gone after procedure (that alone makes me ecstatic). Will share photos later. (Have to upload them).

Hi all, Im back with before and after...

Hi all,

Im back with before and after photos. Took me forever to figure out how to include them. Remember these are just one day later and seeing improvements everyday. I was told it will take about 3 months to see maximum results. For me this is a substantial difference and I'm truly excited. No pain, no stitches, no blood, no downtime, no scars and no more big belly and sides hanging over. If I don't get any better I'm satisfied and feel like I got my monies worth although I do expect better results.

TenderToni

Photo Update

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Very patient, takes out the time to explain

Well I had smart lipo from the same dr and my result are upsetting to me. I looked good for about a month. I work out everday and I still don't look good.I had my lipo july 2008 maybe I was one of her first clients but I am not happy!!!!!!!!!!
Wow,Im sorry to hear that. What area did you have done? ANd how much was taken out? I will admit mine is not as great as it was in the first month but still very good results and very noticeable. I don't know what happenend to yours...did you continue to wear the wrap? TenderToni
I had my lower stomach, both sides, and lower back. It was around $5000. Yes, I used the garment and purchased another one. I went back to her and told her that I wasn't happy she sold me the body magic!!!
I am not sure how much was taken out but, I will look over my paperwork and let you know.
Did you see any results at all? Maybe it just needs more time. Did you change your diet? Maybe you should go back to her again and let her know that you are still not satisfied but I would be curious to know how much you had removed. TenderToni
I don't know and I think I had my procedure before you did. If you had yours done in July they say it takes atleast six months to get to your results. TenderToni
It was done july 2008 so a year 5 months ago. I have been sick and I am still in the bed and my paper work is in my attic so when I feel better I will get it. Yes, I changed my eating and again I have a personal trainer that I have had before and afterwards. Maybe its just me. I was 170 something 5'8 now I am well over that.
Geez, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I definately think you should communicate that with the doctor. I also feel like she is pretty reasonable with trying to produce satisfying results. TenderToni
do you have befor and after photos that you wouldnt mind sharing??? I am suppose to got to Dr. Boutte March 14 2013 and am very nervous! I want to know if it would be worth it or not coming from out of town.
Your procedure looks great. I would love to see some more pics. Could I have your providers name, I would really appreciate it since I am searching around trying to find someone who will provide great results like yourself.

Hi Sunni23,

Provider information is shown above the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.

Hey I didnt get the surgey I was inquiring about it myself...Good luck and if you would can you tell me how your consultation goes after you come back...Thanks

HEY DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE BEFORE AND AFTER'S OF YOUR BRA ROLLS/BACK AREA? I am scheduled for a consultationg with this Dr. on AUg. 4th, i'm so nervous!

hi, tendertoni i am so interested in the procedure i have gone to dr. w office in decatur for skin issue and saw the advertisement for smartlipo.and also talked to the staff who have had the procedure done. and they said that they were pleased. but you are unbiased and were results are great and also the price is obtainable.we love to see the results today and your current comments liz64

Hey, your pics really inspired me to look into the procedure further. I had already started researching a particular doctor and after seeing your pics and seeing who your doctor was, I realized it was the same doctor I was considering. Today I went for my consultation and I am pumped and so ready! I will share my before and after pics as soon as everything is in place.
Hello tender toni, How is everything going so far and would you still recommend Dr. Windell? Also, how many days did it take for you to go back to work? Is the procedure worth it now? I am looking for a doctor to perform the procedure here in Atlanta and I have found 4, but I don't want to experience some of the problems I have read lately. So all the help is greatly appreciate finding a doctor. Thanks
Oh yes again can you email me please.I feel the same way .my stomach looks like your before picture right about now.ever since I had a baby I just never can lose it.again I'm very happy for I looking foward to hear from you so I can feel as happy as you.the detail of the place number and also the doctor and even amouth for lower and upper.please email me at: sweets2326@yahoo.com
Can you send information about the doctor name number and address.I want to no the price for my upper and lower abdominal.please
Toni, I noticed the dr. that you used wasn't a plastic surgeon. Do you know approx. how many surgeries she has performed? I don't live too far from Atlanta, and your results look great. Are you still happy?
I was wondering how are you doing? And what do your results look like now? I was thinking about doing the same thing, thanks!

thank you for posting. your review as so helpfulandyou look really good!! keep us posted girl!

You look really great!!
Toni - thanks for posting! Does your doctor do a free consult? I live in ATL and just starting the process and would like to meet with several md's before I decide.
Tender Toni you look great. I am scheduled to do mine Thursday. I was going to ask where you went. Is it female or male. Mine is a female.
Hi,I would like to know the doctor that performed your surgery.