So Far So Good in Atlanta

So far I am ecstatatic! Only 2 days out today. Saw...

So far I am ecstatatic! Only 2 days out today. Saw some results immediately after even with all the swelling. Was really swollen.

Procedure was virtually painless as well as afterwards. Had upper & lower abs, sides, and bra rolls done for around $4000.00. Had about 1300cc taken out. I know will have to do situps to maximize results (as recommended).

I am itching alot today. (I guess from healing but taking benadryl for that. I had procedure done because I was very self concious about roll around my middle and wanted a headstart on improving my body. Sides were immediately gone after procedure (that alone makes me ecstatic). Will share photos later. (Have to upload them).

Hi all, Im back with before and after...

Hi all,

Im back with before and after photos. Took me forever to figure out how to include them. Remember these are just one day later and seeing improvements everyday. I was told it will take about 3 months to see maximum results. For me this is a substantial difference and I'm truly excited. No pain, no stitches, no blood, no downtime, no scars and no more big belly and sides hanging over. If I don't get any better I'm satisfied and feel like I got my monies worth although I do expect better results.

TenderToni

Photo Update

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Very patient, takes out the time to explain