So Far, No Surprises, No Regrets

Had my first treatment 6 days ago and experienced...

Had my first treatment 6 days ago and experienced everything I was told I would: mild to moderate pain from the procedure, with the aid of numbing cream, Percaset and an Adavan; 2 days of fat, red face, swollen eyelids, tightness and some peeling of the skin, and a few white heads and spots around the mouth. Did not leave the house for 2 1/2 days, ventured out to safe zones on the 3rd day, dinner out with friends on the 4th day, and pretty much normal for all intents and purposes on the 5th. I did not expect much in terms of visible results with the first treatment, although people have mentioned to me that my skin looks good, but I'll go the full 4 treatments to see if the sun damage is reversed, pore size reduced, skin texture overall is improved and fine lines have disappeared. I'm certainly not discouraged yet.

I am also wondering where you went for the treatment in Vancouver. How many treatments have you had in total? Still satisfied? I am very interested in getting the procedure. Thanks.
Hello there, Did you ever get a reply from LVDL? I am also interested in laser resurfacing in Vancouver and want to know the cost, location, and whether the patient was satisfied. Thank you!
I was wondering what clinic you went to in Vancouver
Hello ldvl, Just curious, have you continued the treatments? If so, are you happy with the results? SusanL
Hi Lvdl, Can you tell us where/with whom you had the treatment done? Also is that cost For one treatment or For a Series of treatments? Thanks! Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).