Thin Lips, Tired of Wearing Lipstick - Smyrna, TN

I have always had thin lips and without lipstick...

I have always had thin lips and without lipstick they are a very pale pink. After doing some research I decided to do the full permanent lip color. I went to the Merle Norman Day Spa and met with Shannon. She was very detailed in what to expect and how to care for my lips after the procedure.

It is painful, for me the top lip was the most painful. Shannon would give me breaks and apply more numbing gel through out the entire session. It has been 1 week and most of the peeling has subsided. The color has lightened, as she said it would, but so far I am pleased with the results.

I go back in 4 weeks for the second session and am looking forward to seeing the end results. I believe once the second application has peeled and faded, I will have the lip color that I am going for.

My experience was good, but I did do a lot of calling and checking around before deciding to go with Shannon. I would advise anyone thinking of doing this to do the same.

When I got it done in 1991, it was at a dermatologist office with a specially trained person. It cost me $1,000 for the lips and eyes. $1,000 in 1991 was a lot more money than it is now due to inflation.Now, more people doing it an the price seems to have gone down. Whatever you pay it is worth it.
I had my lips and eye liner done in 1991. It still looks good and I love it. If you keep tugging on your eyelids to put make up on you will regret it. I'm 63 and my lids don't look bad.
would love to see some pics:-)
Shannon

Shannon is very sweet and easy to talk with. She will answer all your questions and is very professional. Her rates are very competitive and she let me pay per session. She would stop every few mins and give me a mirror to look at the progress. I was just really pleased with her service and ability.