Much Needed - Smyrna, TN

I had Invisalign and gum lift done. I'd always...

I had Invisalign and gum lift done. I'd always been self conscious about my smile. Especially whenever I smiled I would get comments of how short my teeth were. And one thing I noticed my teeth were straight on the upper front so when I smiled the upper teeth and lower met. I had many dentists in the past but they didn't address my concern ... Until I met Dr. Clay, maybe bc dr. Clay offers variety of services including cosmetic. She suggested Invisalign to correct underbites and gum lift to lengthen the 6 front teeth. Just the word lengthen the teeth I would do anything at that point.

So the Invisalign took about a year and then gum lift. I was so nervous on the day of gum surgery I kept asking myself 'would this be worth it, davanh?' But well the only way to find out it's to do it :) ... The assistant put the num gel around my mouth and then Dr. Clay injected the num agent on my gum the first three times were pinching but then I don't feel anything.

Few mins later, I was ready for laser ... I couldn't feel anything I heard the noise of machine and smell. The assistant dropped the suction I smelled the burn flesh ... Almost fainted lol. After finished the first three on the left side, she handed me mirror to look ... I almost cried ... They were so pretty!!! It wasn't like blood everywhere some dark spot and red here and there. After seeing those three teeth I felt relax and claim ... Bring it on lol.
Dr. Elizabeth Clay