100% Worth It - Smyrna, GA

Before I started Accutane I read through dozens of...

Before I started Accutane I read through dozens of reviews and they really helped my decision. So, I said when I was done I would write my experience in hopes it would help someone.

I just finished my 5th month on Friday, and in my opinion, Accutane was 100% worth it. Yes, I had severe chapped lips and my forearms were very dry and I did have a few nose bleeds due to dry skin..nothing too severe though.

I've lived with pretty severe acne for 7 years now on and off. I've been on almost every kind of treatment -- antibiotics, creams, washes..you name it. None of them worked..or they worked for a short time and then I became immune. Accutane has completely transformed my skin and given me back my confidence!.

It took a solid 3 months before I really started to see any significant changes but once I did it was nothing short of a miracle. My skin looks flawless, I have people coming up to me on a regular basis telling me they can't believe the difference a few months makes.

As I said, this is only my experience but it has changed my life for the better and I wanted to share. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Dr. Martin Goldstein

Dr. Goldstein is amazing!! I have had 4 different Dermatologist in 3 different states before finding him. He is kind and actually listens to his patients. He understands what living with severe acne is like and is the most compassionate Dr. I've come across in the field.