Smoothbeam Worked for Me!!!!

I've had 2 treatments already and I saw a...

I've had 2 treatments already and I saw a difference after the 1st treatment. My coworkers tell me they see a great improvement. My oil production had reduced, and I can actually say that my BIG cystic acne (hormonal) are somewhat controlled. Usually I'll get like maybe 3-5 big ones, after the first treatment I only had 1. I have 3 more treatments to go, and if all goes well, I will have this procedure done on my back as well.

I had vertually no pain at all. Numbing cream was applied for 30 mins prior to treatment and it just feels like a shot of cold air.

Some treatments work for some people and not for others. I've tried so many things and wasted so much money. I've tried the photodynamic therapy which didn't work at all; monies wasted = 500.00. Facials and peels; monies wasted = over 2000.00. IPL fotofacials; monies wasted 700.00. I can say that I've tried everything except for accutane which I would like to avoid.

Dear cynabun928,
I am in Los Angeles area as well and I'm trying to find a find a doctor who uses Smoothbeam. Can you tell me which doctor you see?
Thanks.
Dear cynabun928, I am trying to find a find a good, reputable doctor to perform the SmoothBeam for oily skin. Could you kindly MP me a name of the doctor who did it for you, I am too in LA area. How are your results so far? Than you so much.
Did Smoothbeam end up working for you?

Excellent office staff and that's what usually makes or breaks the office.