FAT Be GONE!

So I had my procedure, and whoever said you can go...

So I had my procedure, and whoever said you can go to work the next day is NUTS! There is no way. I had my abs, flanks, inner thigh and saddlebags done. Gross right? Well I was petrified, but I did it! I don't really remember much, but oozing many days afterward and it has been over 2 weeks now, and my inner thighs still have not closed. I noticed a lot of fat missing, and I am so grateful that I can button my pants, but I am still overweight. I have less of a pooch, but I guess it is too early to tell. All in all, so far I am pleased.

All of the other reviews I read and appreciated very much in helping me make the decision to get it done. I had coolsculpting done prior to this with absolutely no results what a waste, but vaser was worth it. So go ahead everyone, do something for yourself!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

2 weeks post op and went to tne gym today. Felt...

2 weeks post op and went to tne gym today. Felt good! I am sore and still numb on my inner thigh, but I am happy with what I did. I see a little change, but this is giving me the push I need to lose this weight.

Hi there, After having so many areas treated at once its definitely not feasible to return to work the next day. Realistically 3-5 days. I insert drains which leak for up to 5 days and its not really manageable at work. You've progressed well. Agree on the coolsculpting. Remember the healing process is varied and takes time. MLD will help with lumps and irregularities. Well done Dr Wolf

Internet