Chin Implant Too Pointy, Too Long, Not Enough Forward Projection - Smithtown, NY

I got a chin implant in April of 2010. I feel that...

I got a chin implant in April of 2010. I feel that if it was just pushed up a little more it would be perfect, but instead it hangs down making it pointy, long from the front, and not actually giving me much forward projection from the side. It does not line up with my bottom lip except for when I smile (which is the only time i like it) I am so upset. I waited so long to have this done and now I can't afford to have it fixed. It looks flat from the side and when my mouth is closed it gets even flatter and my skin wrinkles up. For the future when I hopefully can afford it... What needs to be done? Does an entirely new implant have to be placed in, or can screws just be put into this one so that it sits higher. I was told I didn't have a sulcus which is why it's fallen down. Also, any insight into how much revision might cost would be great. I'm so sad :(
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Should have known that this would happen prior to performing the surgery. Did not give me accurate expectations.

I saw you photos and I have the same issue with my chin augmentation. I think it's because of the placement being vertical. You should go back to your doc to see if he would be willing to adjust it in the office free of charge - it can be done under local anaesthesia.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't happy with your chin implant. :( Since its been a few years since it was done I'm assuming you have talked to the doctor who placed it. What was their suggestion to you?