Smartlipo Worth Every Minute and Dollar!

Smartlipo is awesome for anyone that is seeking...

Smartlipo is awesome for anyone that is seeking out some good "sculpting." It's not the solution for a major overhaul but for specific areas that you want work on it's definitely worth the money and the time. I had my stomach and love handles done exactly a week ago (Feb 10th). The experience was great. You are awake for the whole thing. I was given Adavan and Percocet and then they tumesce the areas so you don't feel a thing. Well, you can feel something but no pain that's for sure. The doctor marked all the areas ahead of time and made sure that everything was even. I plan to put some before and after pics up and then try to keep the pics updated every week for the progress. The results were very noticable from day 1 especially because I had my love handles done at the same time but the full results, according to the doctor, are really best after a month or so when the swelling has gone down and the skin has tightened up. The definite pro's of Smartlipo: - The recovery is quick - You are awake for the whole thing. No risks there - There is very little bruising and swelling in comparison - I was back to work in two days. - The skin tightening! Traditional lipo usually leaves you with skin left over but the laser actually creates tissue coagulation so your skin tightens. - Results are noticable right away! Cons- There really aren't any that I could say are major. Sleeping is a little uncomfortable and you have to wear compression garments for a little while but that would be with any lipo treatment really. I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone that is interested in it. My recovery process is going great so far and I will update with pictures very frequently for you all as well as my before and after dress sizes when I settle into them. If anyone has questions please feel free to ask!

id ask the doctor his opinion but the skin has elasticity so it should not hang so much you should see a difference!
Post op day 11
Can you msg me which doctor you went to? You look great!
smartgirl. I too am wanting to do my arms and lower abdomen. Can you tell me who you used?
Can I ask how long before you were able to wear clothes with a non-elastic waistband? I am only on day 5 but I think I may have to go buy some clothes until this soreness subsides. Also, now that some more time has passed for you, how many pant sizes did you drop?
Your results were immediate? I had my procedure 9 days ago and I still look worse than I started; swollen, quite bruised and no sign of fat reduction. It has to happen right? Afterall, I did have 450 cc removed. It seems the people who are happiest with the procedure notice immediately. I'm worried that I'm not going to be happy. Do you have any words of encouragement? My pain and bruising was more significant than what you describe too. BTW- you can see for yourself as I am one of the 2 people who claim smartlipo was not worth it (yet).
I will agree that at first I was nervous about whether or not it worked. I would say that my love handles were noticeable immediately and my stomache has taken some time. I still want to get that touched up. The first couple days were uncomfortable but it was not an unbearable pain and I really did not bruise too much. The compression garments were key for me. I still wear the ab binder from time to time as well. Remember, it takes up for four months to see the full results so give it a little time and it's not always 100% the first time. A lot of people get touch ups. L
I had smart lipo done about 6 weeks ago. I had a great experience. I had my abs and arms done. They suctioned my arms and lower abs, but not the upper. I have seen good results where they suctioned. The only complaint I have is that around my waist where I REALLY wanted to see results, I am measuring it to be the same size. Although my abdomen looks firmer, it is not really smaller. My question for you is did it take longer to see results on your stomach/waist area? And are you finally seeing some? For those who are interested, I had some bruising, but it healed fairly quickly. I was numb for a bit, but that has passed. I can't tell you how happy I am about my arms. It has made quite a difference there! Thanks for all of your posts, they have been so helpful. I wish someone would really post on the best things you can do to maximize results, I have been drinking lots of water, eating very healthy, and working out some, but travel gets in the way. I am wondering about massage and increasing the circulation in the areas - helpful or hurtful?
Massages are 100% helpful and 100% painful for the first and second massage I recommend a driver take you to and from so your doctor can proscribe you a volume so you can relax! I had my flanks and stomach done and I see a difference in my flanks ( but my flanks was my 2nd time doing them.) but as far as my tummy a little difference I'd love to see more but I'm 6 days in extremely itchy from the girdle and garment but they say results will come later with the abdomen. Give it a few weeks. Although the garments are majorly uncomfortable especially when you sleep, bend, sit, pee, do anything really they help tighten the skin so wear them 24/7
Hi I have a question, is smartlipo good only for women who had been pregnant? does the age matter? I am looking into doing the surgery, i went last year to meet with some doctors, one of them was way too far for me to drive back and forth too ( about 2 hours ) and the other one suggested that since I am not married and didn’t have kids yet, he suggested that i try and lose weight the " healthy" way and he gave me some recommendations and names to contact. He said that there is only a small amount of fat that they can take out and that i will not see much difference and that it is not an alternative to weight lose. I felt disappointed ...and left. So I wasn’t sure if there is a certain age, or certain situation that you should be in before going for the surgery, I definitely need this for my upper and lower abs and for my love handles.
I have no kids and I was a size 3 to begin with but I got my flanks and tummy done bc I needed to tighten up and my flanks look great but this is my second time doing it. The dr a year ago refused to do my belly back than but this year after I told him I been working out n eating healthy still is not improving so he did it! Yay! I'm 6 days in and I see some results but they say the belly takes longer to see. I used dr. Lombardi in New Jersey he's very good!!!
Your abs look great! Where did you get the procedure done at? As I'm looking to get my abs and love handles done too... soon!
If you want to see some good before and after pictures of the doctor that did my smartlipo go to smartlipoofne.com. I am two weeks post op on Friday and I can see the results. I am starting post-op celluderm treatments on Friday to get the best results.
Where are you getting Celluderm done if you don't mind me asking...thanks Aimee
In the office they do it. And it's included in the price I paid!
Hey girl, your love handles look great! As weird as that may sound, lol! I want to ask you a question... during your consultation I imagine that you saw some before and after pics of some patients... did you notice that their tummy wasn't as significantly reduced as let's say the love handles like in your experience? It seems to me that it works best on the sides of the tummy.
He says the tummy takes a little longer to see full results and I'm still swollen. I seen his work first hand which was better than photos that's why I used him lol. And the pics I seem the people had much more fat so it was noticeable, I didn't have much fat to work with he took out almost 600 cc s. he didn't want to take out too much bc than he said you will look like you had lipo done he wanted to avoid it. Ill keep the pics coming. So far I am happy it looks even and smooth!
Hi, I have a question, did your dr. suction the fat out or did he just use the laser? I have an appointment next week and I don't think my dr is planning to suction and I was wondering if that would make a difference. Anyone that can answer...please let me know! Thanks!
Hi Jennie, I just got the procedure done yesterday. My Doctor did suction too. It actually works a lot better and you see the results faster. I heard that if there is no suction done then it results might take about 8 months to show. You may want to do a little more research on that. If they dont suck out the fat it is still in you body and you have to wait till you evetually lose it. I hope this helps. Good Luck
HI Melic, Could you tell me who you went to see to get the Smart Lipo done? I am interested in this procedure and would like to find a doctor. Thanks!
My doctor suctioned it. Look at my photos
Suctioned!
Hi Lorna, I'm getting the procedure done on Friday. I'm really anxious. I am getting my upper and lower abs. In another month I will be doing my "love handles." I've been trying to find before and after pictures that really show drastic results. In your result pictures you really can't see the true difference which I'm assuming because they were only a week after the surgery so there is still swelling. You say you went down 3 pants sizes, which is about 3 inches. What size were you before? What size are you now? Do you see the difference the first time you shower after the procedure or do you have to wait at least a week to see something? Do you have more up to date pictures? Thanks for your help and information
How many inches did you lose? Did you go down a size? I'm doing my thighs and love handles next month.
Im not really sure on how many inches i am down but I can tell you that to date I am already down about 3 pant sizes and I expect to lose about one more as the swelling goes down.