I am 54 - So Far, So Good! - Houston, TX

I worked for this doctor last summer and I got...

I worked for this doctor last summer and I got SmartLipo as a trade-out. Instead of having the procedure in the hot summer, I opted for yesterday, December 19th, for cooler weather.

I am 24 hrs. post-op. I had my lower stomach, outer thighs, inside knees up and muffin top done. I am 54, have excersized my whole life, never had children and am a dance teacher. These areas just would not go away.

I have very little pain and it is only in the lower abdomenal area. Some brusing even though I took Arnica pills for two weeks prior. Oozing has pretty much stopped.

I reccommend purchasing two, black compression garments. 1.)So the oozing is not noticible 2.)you have one to wear while the other is in the wash. If you live in a hot, humid climate like Houston you definately want to have the procedure done in the winter.

I will keep everyone posted of my progress. I will try to post pics.

Dr. Jim Cain-Innovative Aesthetics

Prices are reasonable and will give work within your budget. Dr. Cain's expertise in pain management certainly helped with my procedure.

Whats the information of the doctor do you have it, the phone number email add or anything?
That sounds like a wonderful trade. Im glad that you are doing ok. DO you know his price for one area?