SmartLipo So Far So Good...

I had Smartlipo done on my chin and neck Dec 26th....

I had Smartlipo done on my chin and neck Dec 26th. The procedure itself wasn't bad at all. About the worst of the whole thing was getting my pain meds injected into my rear, but a small burn feeling and it was gone. The numbing process wasn't bad, small little stings that would end as soon as they started and before you knew it I was absolutely numb. I stayed awake during entire procedure. Took about an hour. I was headwrapped and done. The next day I was able to see a huge difference aside from some brusing and swelling.

It's been a month now and it's healing quite better day to day, actually surprised...seems like everyday it changes slightly but nicely.

The one thing with Smartlipo though that does not get mentioned in ads is you need to expect to massage the area ALOT in order to achieve the best result.

Massage, massage, massage! I've been massaging the heck out of my underchin and neck by pinching and releasing sore areas at least 3 times a day. You don't want to leave lumps and bumps in your skin & the skin tightness needs to relax so that your areas will release left over drainage into your system and allow you to have a smoother area. Although I had to wait 2 weeks before I was told it was okay to start massaging.

So massage.

March 30th will be my 3 months. I'll post all my pics from beginning to end. I'll keep you all posted!

Personally, I'm real happy I did this!