SmartLipo MPX - U/L Abs, Hips, I/O Thighs, Banana Rolls

I had my procedure done on the 28th and 29th of...

I had my procedure done on the 28th and 29th of April. On the first day I had my upper and lower abs, and hips. The second day I had my inner and outer thights and my bannana rolls. The first day after the procedure I was pretty loopy from the anti-anxiety meds they give you before the procedure. I threw up on the ride home, or so my husband says. I don't really remember much from Day 1. I had the procedure in the afternoon, slept all night, and was well enough to go into work for a few hours the next day before I had to leave for Part 2 of my procedure. The second day I was pretty coherent, slept a little through the procedure but was mostly awake. So far the pain has been minimal. I went into work today for a few hours, but took off by lunch since I was leaking thru my uniform. I have a little trouble moving around, but only due to the compression garment. Yesterday I tried to take off the compression garment to change the dressing, but my blood pressure dropped and I became very light headed. I had to sit down and my husband helped me put my compression garment on again. Lesson learned, for the first few days have someone nearby if you take the garment off. Today I was nausious early in the morning, but have been fine since. I've been walking around the house, cleaning the kitchen and doing some laundry. I noticed my legs started to swell, so now I'm taking a break with my feet elevated on the couch. The doctor took before pictures, and eventually will take after pictures. I will try and get my hands on copies to post so you can see the results. So far I'm thrilled with the results. I can see a difference even with all the bandages, bloating and swelling. My stomach is finally flat! Just FYI, I'm 5'2" and weight 145lbs before the procedure. I will keep you posted with my progress. If you are interested in SmartLipo, make sure you do your research and find an experienced doctor. My mom had the procedure done about 6 months ago and she is very lumpy and has had a lot of complications. She's had a lot of bruising and fluid collection, which she goes in at least once a week to get drained. So even though I'm paying twice as much for the same thing she got, I would rather have an experienced doctor so there are no mistakes. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Dr. Melanie Carreon

Dr. Carreon has a lot of experience and very knowlegable. She and her staff made me feel very comfortable. They took the time to answer any and all of my questions and concerns.

Hi I'm in Kerrville doing some rearch on this procedure can you give us an update? I'll go as far as Houston or Austin, but Seguin would be perfect. Thanks
Hi- I jsut had this procedure done with Dr. Carreon (3 wks ago). Did you have any lumpiness or uneveness in your abdomen afterwards?
Are you still happy with the results? Can you tell me if you lost a pant size?