Smartlipo-upper/lower Abs, Love Handles

I had my procedure on Friday 5/7, now, 6 days...

I had my procedure on Friday 5/7, now, 6 days later I'm feeling great and looking great. I'm 21 years old, 5'8 and about 135 pounds. I exercise regularly, eat great, and am not fat just had a little muffin top I wanted taken care of. The procedure itself was short and painless, however I was pretty sore the next day. My Dr didn't prescribe any pain meds, but Tylenol did a good enough job. For about 2 days I felt like I had the hardest workout of my life. I mostly rested and didn't go out much. Monday I was able to get around much better, but still had some discomfort. Today I am almost pain free except if I press on the areas I am still a bit sore. I only drained for the first 24 hours and it was A LOT. However, immediately following the procedure and still I have a completely flat stomach and no love handles. They say after 3 months I'll see 80% of the final result but I can't really imagine it looking much better! The only thing that I don't like is the compression garment. It's horribly uncomfortable and really restricts on what clothes I am able to wear. My doctor told me I have to wear it 24/7 for the first week, then during the day for the next 5 weeks. However, I've been doing some research and I plan on asking if I can switch to spanx after the first week, I'll be seeing him tomorrow. Overall I'd definitely recommend to get this procedure because I already feel so much better about myself!

Very friendly, willingly answered all my questions, and had a wonderful staff.

Hello....I had smart lipo mpx done with Dr Emmanuel Asare and paid $4200. He has an office in L.I....wondering if we had the same doctor? Unfortunately now I am disappointed with my results. I just had my 5 month follow up and my stomach looks uneven. I was happy the 1st 2 months but once I stopped using the compression garment as per the instructions, I saw the area changing. My stomach came back out a little over my c-section scar and I have a lump on the right side of my belly button causing a dent under the right side and the doctor recommended a touch up. He said he can make it better by removing a little more fat where the lump is and it'll even out better with the indent right under. I am so upset I haven't decided b/c I am afraid it'll look worse. At this point I wish I had done a tummy tuck instead.
wow you sound like the procedure went really well. im in manhattan and am 99% a go. Which Dr did yu go to? would you mind sharing pix?
Hi - Did you have your procedure done with Dr. Asare? I'm doing some research about him and would love to hear your experience.
can you provide with the name of the surgeon,please?