Smartlipo-upper/lower Abs, Love Handles

I had my procedure on Friday 5/7, now, 6 days...

I had my procedure on Friday 5/7, now, 6 days later I'm feeling great and looking great. I'm 21 years old, 5'8 and about 135 pounds. I exercise regularly, eat great, and am not fat just had a little muffin top I wanted taken care of. The procedure itself was short and painless, however I was pretty sore the next day. My Dr didn't prescribe any pain meds, but Tylenol did a good enough job. For about 2 days I felt like I had the hardest workout of my life. I mostly rested and didn't go out much. Monday I was able to get around much better, but still had some discomfort. Today I am almost pain free except if I press on the areas I am still a bit sore. I only drained for the first 24 hours and it was A LOT. However, immediately following the procedure and still I have a completely flat stomach and no love handles. They say after 3 months I'll see 80% of the final result but I can't really imagine it looking much better! The only thing that I don't like is the compression garment. It's horribly uncomfortable and really restricts on what clothes I am able to wear. My doctor told me I have to wear it 24/7 for the first week, then during the day for the next 5 weeks. However, I've been doing some research and I plan on asking if I can switch to spanx after the first week, I'll be seeing him tomorrow. Overall I'd definitely recommend to get this procedure because I already feel so much better about myself!

Very friendly, willingly answered all my questions, and had a wonderful staff.