I Had my Abdomen and Flanks Done. VERY HAPPY WITH RESULTS!!!!!

My husband and I searched for a good doctor in our...

My husband and I searched for a good doctor in our area who would perform lipo but my husband was not happy with the scar it would leave, nor was I. I laugh now, but he ran out the office so fast and i followed right behind.

He searched online did some research and found this doctor.

I can honestly say that i am 100% happy with my results words cannot explain how wonderful i feel and look! very little down time no scars! oh did i mention very little down time. I had my surgery and was back to work in a week! The best part of it all is the results and everyone noticing me.

I even had to buy new clothes and felt great purchasing smaller size pants and dresses! thank you dr. francis and his wonderful staff!!!

Dr. Daniel Francis

very good at what he does and attentive to you needs.

I go next week very scared, thank you for sharing your story it really helps
I did go to PBS and I am on day 3 and I am very happy with results
I'm schedule for Smartlipo on Feb 4 at PBS in philly. For my abs upper/lower,sides,back and love handles. feedback would be apprciated.
Hello, May i ask how long you had to wear a compression outfit. Do you have to sleep with it on and how many sizes do you lose? Thanks
Hello: I actually just met with Dr. Francis for a consult yesterday. Can you talk about the condition of your belly skin beore and after the procedure? I have stretch marks and saggy skin from being a tiny girl who had a BIG baby. I'm concerned that the removal of fat from the area may leave my belly skin even more flabby than it already is. Anything you can share on this topic from your experience? Thanks in advance.
Hi hbm, Provider information is located above the review. Please note, you must be signed into RealSelf to view.
what is the name of the doctor's office. I'm considering the procedure and live near phila.