Just Did It Last Night

Just had my chest, flanks, upper and lower abs...

Just had my chest, flanks, upper and lower abs done last night 1/9/09. Hasn't been a 24 hours, but I'm feeling better than I expected. Little soreness getting in and out of the bed and good to walk around. Not sure what to expect after taken off my garment (so I'll have my fingers cross).

Will post an update or maybe photos later on.

Have anyone have Synergy Cellulite Treatment after...

Have anyone have Synergy Cellulite Treatment after smart lipo? Is it worth it to have the treatments?

can you tell me if dr.bassin is good or not?? he is a teacher in smart lipo from what I gather thanks a million!!
You got a really good price. It's exciting to see the results. My doctor said to wear the garment 6 weeks to get the best results. My garment is looser now too. I had my lower abs, arms and legs done. My abs are much smaller and my arms are FANTASTIC. I can't tell on my legs but I never looked at them anyway. My boobs look huge now which is a good thing for me!
I'm into my 1st week of recovery 1/15. I'm still swelling and bruised up. Saw my doctor 2 times this week and he thinks is looking good. I know I needed to be patient with it and try not to worried too much. Will keep praying for the best to come.
What is the name of your doctor? I, too, am in the Ft, Lauderdale area and am considering having smart lipo on my flanks and lower back.
i stopped wearing my garment after 4 weeks ,and my doc.said i dont neead after 5 weeks,but i couldnt wait 1 more week.my first garment size was medium that was given by doctor then 1 week later i ordered small after 2 weeks small was big then ordered xsmall.your garment has to be really really tight. if you ask me about my chest,my chest got smaller but i guessed i lost some weight.and he didnt tell me anyhing about gynecomastia?what is it?
Congrats! I wish you the best on your journey (emotional and physical)! I too HATED!!!! the garment my doctor issued me ("issued" like i am still in the army geesh!). I went to a website and ordered two compression garments! The best move I could have made. Please keep us posted on your results. Berf are you still wearing your garment? I remembered I wanted to ask if you saw immediate results in your chest area. I also had my chest done with Smartlipo. Do you have before and after pics? I was just wondering if you can talk more about the results you are seeing on your chest. Did your doctor tell you that you have gynecomastia prior to your surgery?
first congurulation..i hope you will heal fast.you will feel weird when you take off your garment.i felt like it is not my skin anymore and didnt feel comfort without garment.i wear mine for 4 weeks 24/7.it is really uncomforatble especially at night but garments give you a better shape.again good luck !!!!
Thanks Berf, yes the garment is very uncomfortable...especially I have extra padding inserted cause the garment is little big on me until I receive an extra small. I knew the healing process will be long. Thanks for the support will keep you posted on my progress.