Smartlipo/jowls Changed my Appearance--i Look 5 Years Younger

I had smart lipo of my jowls in October 2008. It...

I had smart lipo of my jowls in October 2008. It was super quick, painless and the worst part was wearing the compression thing around my head, had to hide...

I look amazing and everyone keeps telling me I look great. I wish I had done it sooner. The fatty area under my chin is gone and is getting tighter each month, can tell esp. from progressive photos.

It was awesome, highly recommend it. I got a special deal.

Dr. Andrew Kwak

I'm looking to get smart lipo for my jowls too.
Not sure about the cheeks. Just be prepared for things to not look perfect right away. The healing definitely takes time. I'm 5 weeks out and my lumpiness is just starting to even out.
That's great to hear. I am also wanting to do the chin,jowls and cheeks. Do you recommend the (cheeks)? or is this not possible to do? Take care.
Did you have any swelling or lumpiness on your chin? How long did it take to see your final results?
That's good to hear. I am looking at having smartlipo done on my chin, neck, and jowels too. If you dont mind me asking you a few questions... Were you instructed to massage the area at all after the procedure? How long did it take? How long after were you able to go in public?