Smart Lipo - Bayonne, NJ

I have two amazing little boys and am about 30...

I have two amazing little boys and am about 30 pounds over weight. I would like my pre-baby figure. I am scheduled to have Smart Lipo on my arms, back, legs and knees on June 29th.

I will post before and after pictures.

I wanted to add - when Dr. Pelosi conducted my...

I wanted to add - when Dr. Pelosi conducted my full body screening, his bedside manner was superb. He was very nice and made me feel at ease. He made full eye contact with me when we spoke. He gave me a quick overview of the risk and expectations of Smart Lipo and assured me that if I had any follow up questions I was welcomed to call him. The receptionist/medical assistants (Donna and Barbara) were also cordial and professional.

Hi All, The doctor wanted to work on my legs...

Hi All,

The doctor wanted to work on my legs first. I must say I am very happy with my Doc and my legs. I kept saying bye bye fat legs and the doctor kept saying hello skinny legs while I was on the operating table. LOL

It is day 3 and I am able to walk like a normal person. I hated the drugs I was prescribed but if you have to take them, then take them. I can now bend my legs. If feels like I was in a street fight LOL.

I really like my doctor and I trust him. I asked him what did he like performing the most and he said breast implants and lipo.

I am due to have my arms, bra roll, lower back done this Tuesday.

I will keep you posted!

P.S. my compression garment is great! It's Marena. My friend complained about her garment so I was worried. Plus I hate wearing pantyhose but to wear this and love it is amazing!!

Okay, sorry for the delayed update. I have to...

Okay, sorry for the delayed update. I have to upload pictures. I really, truly love my arms and legs. Everyone is saying my waist is smaller but I don't see it yet.

My arms really hurt and you need to slowly, gently massage it for weeks on end. I am 4 weeks into my arms and back and 5 weeks into my legs. I still have black and blue marks in my inter thighs and lower back.

My arms are fine but hard underneath. I will email all details regarding recovery when I post pictures. I have a lot of information to share! Like please take 2 to 4 weeks off if you are doing everything and rest, rest, rest.
Dr. Pelosi

I would like my pre-baby figure so I went to see Dr. P (the son). He is a really nice, humble and genuine person.