Smart Lipo, Upper & Lower Abs

I had smart lipo 3 weeks ago, the pain and itching...

I had smart lipo 3 weeks ago, the pain and itching is unbearable, unless I take lortab, but I hate taking narcotics, tylenol doesn't help. Any advice??? I also have been doing arnica montana, cream and pills, I doubt they really work. I had no bruising what so ever. I'm also still swollen.

Updated on Apr 6, 2009
SmartLipo: I had smart lipo done 3 weeks ago, no bruising any where, how long should one wear the compression garment for? Its causing me a lot of unbearable itching. I am still swollen. I had upper and lower abs done, and have been wearing the garment 24/7. I will try to post some pics later.

who performed you procedure?
Your pictures are great you look really good.I can't to have the money to get it done.please send me the number of the doctor....
Rick77, I was really interested in reading your post since you had some of the same areas I had done and you had just recently posted. Well I had the upper & lower abs, side rolls, and bra rolls done on April 8, 2009. I have read just about everything there is to read online about before and after and everything else on lipo. I am happy to say that I (so far) have been one of the lucky ones. I experienced almost no pain during the procedure. It took about 2 1/2 hours. I had maybe 3 brief instances where I was like "whoa" and the doctor immmediately stopped (& let me collect myself)so the moderate pain left as fast as it came. I had absolutely no leaking once I left he facility, I had no pain (I can't believe you experienced severe pain...that just goes to show how different each person's experience can be), minor discomfort from the swelling and tenderness on sides. Either the second or third day I itched pretty bad that day. But the itching has subsided considerably. I can't take any benadryl (as recommended) or any other allergy pill because it will put me to sleep. I had absolutely no bruising. The most uncomfortable was the compression garment but by day 6 I have pretty much gotten use to it and I am still wearing it 24/7. I think it is required to wear it about 2 weeks. I am still slightly swollen mostly directly in the front.I understand it takes most atleast a month to see substantial difference as far as the swelling going down Although I saw a major difference the same day (with bandages) and even the next day. And as of yet I have not experienced any lumps or hardness. Since you are just a copule weeks ahead of me I would be interested in tracking your progress. Just wanted to share my experience....good luck. (I'm not exactly sure how all this blogging works, so I don't know how you would get to it but I do have before and one day after photos up). TenderToni

experienced surgeon, gives out cell number, very patient.