Smart Water Lipo

I am 5’2” close to 130 lbs, 38 years...

I am 5’2” close to 130 lbs, 38 years old. I exercise at least 3 times a week, and a mother of 2 children, I had been noticing issues with my stomach I have never had. I was getting love handles and a lovely roll hanging over my jeans that drove me nuts.. Let me start by saying, I had the BEST Dr. & staff in the world. Just as everyone has mentioned the procedure was very easy and I even ate lunch (provided by the Dr & his staff) during the procedure. It took approx 5 hours and I was helped into my garment w/ pads to help absorb the leakage. I was there on my own as I drove from out of town for the procedure. The staff had arranged for lodging at a nearby hotel. I did not know my way around Goshen & the Dr. even drove ahead of me to show me the route to the hotel. NOW tell me, HOW MANY DR.’s would be THAT caring and nice.. NONE that I know of. I had moderate discomfort but nothing like I had expected. I only needed Tylenol and that was it, and that was only for the first 24 hours. I am one month out and I definitely notice a difference; however; I keep hoping for more. I took pics on a weekly basis and will post soon. Was it worth the price? I am still trying to decide. There is no better Dr. however than Dr.P & his staff in Goshen, IN. If I ever have anything else done, there is no doubt in my mind, that is who I am contacting.. If you are considering this procedure.. look no further. Please contact me with any questions.. I had contacted a few of the Dr’s previous patients during my research and we all had a great positive experience.

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm planning on getting some work done by this same doctor. Do you have before and after photos?

Thanks
Thank you so much for posting about your experience. He is the doctor I'm considering, my only concern is that he isn't a Board Certified plastic surgeon. How do you like it now, was it worth it after all this time? And do you have any lumps or things you do not like?
Hello, No I did not have any lumps after about 3 months. at first you do have some lumps, but I was expecting it. The Dr & his staff is awesome. I definitely am happy I had it done, sometimes I feel guilty, but it was definitely worth the money. Hope that helps.
Thanks@@

I am from out of town and it was 2 blocks. Not any Dr's I know would lead the way, most would call it a day. Thanks for the feedback however.

probably not a good doctor if he let you drive yourself. just saying.