Smart Lipo Performed Incorrectly

Pros: + weight loss Cons: lumps/rope-like ripples...

Pros: + weight loss
Cons: lumps/rope-like ripples on my abdomen, very painful procedure

I had SmartLipo because I had some stubborn areas of fat that were very difficult to lose by exercising (my abdomen and flanks)

I had "Smart Lipo" done 3 weeks ago on my flanks and upper and lower abdomen. I now have lumps/rope-like ripples on my mid-abdomen near my navel. I am worried that this may be permanent. I am also worried that my Dr. did not perform Smart Lipo correctly.

The procedure began with him making the incisions, separating the layers, and then he began to suction. As a final step, he used the laser. My understanding is that the laser is to be used PRIOR to suctioning to liquify the fat and aid in its removal. What should I do?

Wondering what your posy-op status is at this time. Have you seen any improvements?
my doctor did the same procedure he suction first then laser and finally another suction. see my before and after pic. happy with my result
Very bad results. Loose skin after surgery. Did not provide any significant results although the cost was high. I have had a second corrective procedure with no change in results. Not sure what I paid for. I look worse than before the surgery.