Gone in Two Weeks

Those areas that would not firm up even after...

Those areas that would not firm up even after miles of running, biking and swimming, hours in the gym, are gone. I caught sight of myself in the mirror just in passing yesterday and actually said it out loud - WOW.

The procedure doesn't hurt, and I was back to normal daily activities the next day, and no restrictions on any kind of exercise after only two weeks.

When I had my flanks done I didn't even bruise. The abdomen was a different story, I looked like I was wearing purple underwear for about a week.

Two weeks post procedure and I am normal colored and shrinking daily. So very worth it!

Dr. Steven Schlosser

Dr. Steve and his assistant Jen were caring and professional. They made absolutely sure I was fully informed about the procedure and that all my questions were answered.

What was your weight and height when you had it done? I have an appt with the same doctor next Sat.
Hi Chrissy1290, for the abs my doc made small incisions in the folded skin around my belly button. I already had some scarring there from a previous non-cosmetic abdominal surgery, and in my case I think he made my belly button look better! The other incision is a tiny little cut maybe as big as this --- in the pubic area. I'm kinda "natural" down there so it is hidden in the hair. For the flanks I was left with two tiny dots, not even cuts really, one on either side of the the base of my spine. My doc also made an incision on each side, hard to describe but the best I can say is about 1/2 way down my hips on the side of the cheek. The left side is tiny and not noticable. The right side is much longer and right now is still purpley red colored and very noticable. It doesn't really bother me because I feel I look so much better now. Also I'm using the neosporin scar patches which I have used before on non-cosmetic surgical scars with great results. If you are worried about scarring I strongly urge you to question your doctor closely about it. My guy had tons of before and after photos to show me so I felt confident about his work. Ask him to draw the scars on you with a pen (he will draw all over you in prep for the surgery, this is not as goofy as it might sound) and you can see if you could live with it or not. Good Luck!
Hi, I am really considering having smart lipo done on my abs and flanks as well. I was hoping you could tell me where they went in from for the abs...ive heard 2-3 incisions around the area, but ive also heard through the navel area. And what did your doctor say about scarring? That is my main concern. Would also love to see your pics. Hope you are recovering well! Thanks in advance for any answers/info!
i thought they automatically went to the "was it worth" area when you submitted it, i'm sorry about that, i had no clue. thanks so much for moving it for me, i really appreciate it, jamie
Hi Jamie, Your review was rejected in our moderation process because it is an exact duplicate of this review: http://www.realself.com/review/49-year-old-male-results-mpx-smart-lipo-chest-stomach-and-flanks You can reach your first review from the main SmartLipo MPX review area: http://www.realself.com/Smartlipo-MPX/reviews Reviews are published in one area only - the most relevant - so a review about SmartLipo MPX will not appear under other procedures. You selected "SmartLipo MPX" as the treatment your husband received when you submitted the review, so this is where your review is posted. If you have any further questions please contact me by private message (click on my username and then click "Contact"). I hope this helps, --Sharon
yes i tried to post it again because it was not showing up under the reviews and i kept trying and trying to explain this to tom who didnt understand at all what i was trying to say so i tried it again. i wanted to post it under smart lipo about my husband, not under smart lipo mpx, so i made a mistake, now can i fix it and get it put under smart lipo and NOT smart lipo mpx? i dont even see a category to the right where it says "was it worth it" that say smart lipo mpx. how can i fix it so i can post it under "was it worth it"? no one seems to have an answer so i tried to redo it.
Hi Jamie, I'll move it to the SmartLipo area for you; no need to resubmit. Not all procedures appear in the "Was It Worth It?" list - just the most popular. You can reach other treatments (we cover hundreds on the site) by clicking the green "Reviews and opinions" button at the top of the screen. Cheers, --Sharon
can you tell me how the heck do i get my review up on here? i've followed all the steps and yet my review is not up here? i want it where it says "add your review" like where yours is. mine is only in my profile and i cant seem to get it up here like where yours is. i emailed them 2 or 3 times and they say yeah it is posted and i say can you post it on the review and they say yeah it is posted on the smart lipo mpx but i cant find that BOARD! i asked them to move it to this board but they just dont get it or they dont want it on this board. i am frustrated! any ideas? i've done this twice now and it is still just sitting in my profile where you click on my pic but i want it on this list so others can see it. thanks for any help.