Not What I Thought It Would Be, Save Your Money

I had smartlipo done last year, like probably...

i had smartlipo done last year, like probably every other woman, i was told i was a great candidate for the procedure, i just had a c-section about 9 months prior, and i had lost my preggo fat, they said it would be painless which it WAS NOT,

i was awake during the procedure, constantly getting stabbed by a needle with some numbing serum, which did not work as planned, i could feel the laser burning my abdominal muscles, it hurt so bad i couldnt even stay still, even though it did get rid of my love handles like i wanted, my skin did get some what tighter, but it showed my bulging abdominal muscles that where torn during my c-section,

about a day after the surgery i was still swollen, no biggie i knew it was going to happen, a few weeks later, i ended up gaining 20 pounds from the surgery! if you get this done make sure they tell you what you can and cannot eat and ALL and i mean ALL the risks. after i had it dont i quit eating my fast food and started making home made meals more often, usually tea or water and salads for the next month after wards, after i gained the wait i was concerned and asked the nurse and she says oh yeah, your not supposed to eat sodium after you get it done, but it didnt state it in the papers i received or contract, it was total bull.

so i advise, save your money for a tummy tuck or the real lipo, there may be pain afterwards but the results will be more permanent than this procedure.

most doctors that tell you that you are a good candidate just want your money in there fat wallets to keep there yhatts afloat. but its just the same thing they tell every woman that walks in there.