Smartlipo Was Easier Than I Thought

The reason I decided to have Smartlipo done was...

The reason I decided to have Smartlipo done was down to the very reason Smartlipo is used, to get rid of stubborn fat cells that do not respond to exercise. I am a slim girl but have always been troubled by my 'love handles'. I am 5ft 5 and not long ago reached 7st 5 in the desperation to rid of them.

Weight lose was not my answer. Instead after doing some research I decided to turn to Smartlipo, which I had done 10 days ago. I have to mention the procedure and recovery was not a quarter as painful as I thought it would be. Before I had it done I read so many bad stories on the internet which made me change my mind about having the procedure, but then I thought..if i don't have this done Im going to be wondering all my life 'what if?' so I went for it and im glad i did.

The worst part was having the anaesthetic injected into the area after that I did not feel a thing. It took 45 mins to do both sides along with asperation and after that I was on a 1hr 1/2 train journey home. I believe the reason my recovery was less painful than the ones I had read on the internet, was down to the amount of fat sucked out. I only had 150 cc's removed. If the area your having treated is reasonably small then you are likely to have a smooth procedure such as I did. Another reason I believe is down to age, I am only 19 so my fat cells are more malleable

Pros and Cons

PROS
Minimal pain
You stay awake during the procedure
You can be up and about straight after ( I went shopping and then to work a day later )
No one will notice what you have had done

CONS

Takes longer to see a difference (Although I had fat suctioned out, it was a very small amount, I can see a slight difference but im not sure if that's because of wearing the compression pants 24/7)

Can not really say yet but I would not reccomend it without asperation. some people see no difference having smart lipo without asperation and I don't think its worth the risk. At least you know you will see some difference when having it asperated out.

Dr Adrian Noon

very friendly, professional and couldn't have been better.

hi is that the same doctor that the story describes?
I went to Inland Aesthetic Institute. Dr. Tom Pellow did my smart lipo. I am so happy with the out come I cannot even put it into words. I lost seven inches on my waist and I am 5 weeks out. I think is a few months I will be ready for a two piece swimsuit!
Hey, another british person cool! what was the name of the place you went? How are you coping now...is it much better?
I just called the office and they said he removed 3200 cc's
How many ccs did the doc take out? what exactly did the doc tell you about malleable cells and an easier time? I am only 23 but have a fair bit to take out, and I have a really mushy and malleable tummy...