My Experience Was Great

One day after.   Can allready see that...

One day after.   Can allready see that I'm more contoured.

I have had 3 babies one after the other and felt I could use a little contouring.  I had outer and inner thighs done and also what they call the banana roll.  I went to one place where they were distant, rude, etc.  Just not a good experience there.  I decided to check out one more place around my hometown  (Goshen, IN) and I am so glad I did.

First the pin pricks for the local numbing then the larger laser needle going in and numbing and melting the fat.  They put on music for me and talked to me the whole time.  They even bought me food.  I only felt a little pain at the begining but nothing that was unbareable.  After the procedure was over I had to stand up and get dressed, well I almost fainted.  The feeling of being sick to my stomach and fainting was a worse feeling than the lipo.  It's a breeze!

They gave me painkillers and I haven't had to take any.  I am a bit sore but nothing bad.  The holes have almost stopped leaking.  I would recommend ordering Spanx offline rather than wearing what the doc gives you to wear.

I will update later with some before and after images!

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peers in Goshen, IN. Him and his assistant Louanne were wonderful.

Your comment about the doctor is sooo true. They are great there!
{edited - doctor's name is posted above the review} are the best. They treat you wonderful and they are so KIND and thoughtful before the procedure and during and definitely afterwards.