Smart Lipo Arms

I had smartlipo to my arms 2 weeks ago. I was very...

I had smartlipo to my arms 2 weeks ago. I was very nervous. I am an RN, so I wasn't afraid of the medical side of it. I just had viewed some pictures of people that had problems, and was afraid that may happen to me. Well, it seems that I was nervous for nothing. I did fine.

I was awake and talking the whole time. I did get a little dizzy after standing up post procedure, and I did vomit on the way home, but I did not take one pain pill, Ibruprofen, or Tylenol. It was just a little sore. I had quite a bit of drainage the first night, but by the next day I did not require any further pressure dressing under my compression garment.

My arms are smaller, although they have a long way to go. I still have some swelling and I may need to have a touch up in several months. I respect the Dr. that did my procedure because he was conservative and did not want to take too much out at one time which might make my arms to skinny for my frame. I did not have one bruise afterward.

My reasoning for having this procedure was that I've always had larger arms, but I have lost 90 lbs and after exercising 5-6 days per week for 5-6 years I was unable to change the appearance of my arms. I have a great amount of muscle, but could not get rid of the fat covering the muscle.

I am already satisfied with the improvement, but am looking forward to improving over the next few months. I am now looking at having smart lipo to my anterior thigh, knees, and lateral thigh. I hope it goes as well as the first procedure.

Photo Update

I thought he was receptive to my concerns and HONEST about the outcome. He was very gentle and took his time.