I should be happy with the results after the swelling. - Smart Lipo - Florida, FL

I had the procedure 5/15/09. The doctor was nice...

I had the procedure 5/15/09. The doctor was nice and the procedure wasn't too bad. I had the drainage for 24hr. I went for my post op check up almost a week after the procedure. The doctor indicated that I still had quite a bit of swelling, but I should be happy with the results after the swelling. I had the procedure on my stomach; love handles; bra area; and outer thighs.

Sometimes it feels like something in my lower stomach area is shifting. I'm also still pretty sore around the lower stomach area. Is this normal? When can I expect it to get better?

i live in orlando and am thinkin of the procedure.. can i see photos of your results? are you happy? who was your doctor?
Yes, I'm still sore in the stomach area as well as the other areas where the incisions are. The area around the incisions are hard/sore to the touch. My lower stomach is still swollen. It seems to swell more in the latter part of the day. I also try to massage my stomach area. I'm going to check into having massages done by a professional if it isn't too costly. As it relates to the changes from week 2 to week 3, not much. I'm beginning to see a difference in how my clothes fit. However, some of the areas around the incisions are more visible than others. I'm hoping that over time, this will go away. I hope my comments helps.
I was reading your posts and you had your lipo done about a week before I had mine. Are you still sore in the stomach area? How is the swelling? Did you get any lumps? I have just developed a few lumps in my stomach area and have been trying to massage, but I'm still sore in a few places? Did your results change much from week 2 to week 3