I am a 28 year old man - Smart Lipo - Darien, CT

I am a 28 year old man that was born with the...

I am a 28 year old man that was born with the curse of love handles. I have always worked out and eaten well, I just could not seem to get rid of the fat on my sides.

I started doing some research online and became very interested in "SmartLipo"... Two weeks later I decided to schedule a consultation. The doctor said that I was a perfect candidate for SmartLipo and he was sure that I would get the results that I so desperately wanted.

I went in for the procedure about a week later. There was absolutely no pain during the procedure. I actually watched all of the fat being sucked out of my problem areas. A couple hours later I was wrapped up and on my way.

There was in fact pain for the next week. But nothing intense and I was back to work within a week. I actually needed the vacation!

Once I took the bandages off, I could not believe my eyes. My stomach and my love handles were gone!!!!!!

As I healed I had hard spots and I began to panic... My doctor kept assuring me that it was normal and that the hardness would go away with time.

It has been about 3 months now and I am as happy as can be. I can't wait for the beach this year. This is probably the single best thing that I have done for myself in the last 10 years. I could not be happier.

Clean Image Medical Spa (Dr. Ajay Ahuja)

Dr. J. and Dr. A. were great. They were always there when I called and were always ready to see me on a minutes notice.