Started Exilis Treatment Today - Slovakia

Started exilis treatment in Slovakia. I signed up...

Started exilis treatment in Slovakia. I signed up for 5 treatments for 50 euros each to the face. You got to love Slovakia for cheap medicine. I want an improvement in the nasal fold and the circles under my eye.

The procedure was very comfortable, like a warm face massage. I can feel some tightness under the skin, but I don't know if that will translate to being any real difference. Now I am suppose to drink 2.5 litres of water a day.

A few years ago, I went through Thermage which felt about the same (a little more painful). Thermage was a lot more painful to the wallet. And did it work: No, nada, zilch.

If this doesn't work, then I had 5 lovely face massage. If it does work, I got a real bargain and a new me.

We will see.

I did the second treatment which was the same as the first, without pain. At this point it is hard to say if it is working, but as I said before, the cost is low. I can see that this process will not be a big hit in the USA because it requires at least 5 treatments and in the US, Doctor's are not willing to give you 30 minutes of time for anything less that 300 dollars. It is a shame that this type of non-evasive technology is being invented in the states, and will then be priced outside the reach of most people.

Hi David -- Welcome to RealSelf. Thanks for sharing your Exilis experience so far. Please keep us posted on your progress. I hope it works out well for you!