Body Contouring

Im so glad I found a doctor in my home town to do...

Im so glad I found a doctor in my home town to do this procedure. I have done a lot of research on him and he is great. Not only that he had it done on himself and that's a plus for me. He is affordable and u get everything in the on price. Another thing I love about him is that he not just doing something for my money he is going to do a whole body contour for thar set price. He took pic of my body and showed me when gets threw how I will look. Also when he is done he does laser over ur body to tightened the body back up up get results faster and that's great. Another thing is that. If u have stretch marks he also gets ride of them again all in that set price. He showed me a lot of pics and spent time talking to me. Oh one other thing this is the fat transfer body contour, with bbl and most docs say you will loose 60% of what they put in with him its only 20% because of the water jet he uses. So wish me luck I can't wait.

Dr.Roque Ramos M.D.

I seen them on a TV ad.

I am considering Dr. Ramos for bbl and lipo revision. Were you happy with your procedure and results?
Hi there, good luck and speedy recovery, I'm on day 3 of recovery from fat transfer to breasts, so far so good