Help! Having Dual Laser Lipo on 3/15/12 on Upper/Lower Abdomen, Flanks, Low Back & Wings - Slidell, LA

I am have dual laser lipo of the upper/lower...

I am have dual laser lipo of the upper/lower abdomen, flanks, low back and wings on March 15, 2012. I going for pre-op work tomorrow. I am nervious, scared and anxious at the same time. I don’t know what to expect. Is there someone out there who has had lipo done and can give me some insight on what to expect?

I am told that since my surgery is on a Thursday, I should be finished draining by Saturday and be at work on Monday (because I sit down). I am also told I will be sore. Can anyone please give me some insight as to what I am getting myself into?

Had my pre-op work done today. My PC said I will...

Had my pre-op work done today. My PC said I will lose 8-10 inches off my waist. He also said that for better results I should have my TT at leat 4 mo. After lipo. I should also mention I have a Hugh done lap problem. My stomach done fell into my lap. LOL. I will post before pic by this weekend.

I am 12 days post op. I am still swollen; however...

I am 12 days post op. I am still swollen; however no pain and very little bruising. My PC said I am coming along well. I have pics to post if I can figure out how to do so. LOL

Sorry for not posting pictures sooner, but I am...

Sorry for not posting pictures sooner, but I am the best with modern technology. LOL
As of today, I am 2mos 2days post/op from my laser lipo. I still a bit swellrn, but I can see my shape coming in.
Peter Hertzak

MY PC is also my GYN, has bedside manner is great and work ethic is excellent. Not to mention, I did not scar and his incision is invisible.

Hi Ms. Cee, thanks for the update, glad everythng went well for you. If you need any help with pics just let me know!

BTW I had lipo on upper and lower abdomen, waist, flanks, bra rolls, and love handles
I have prepaid for upper, lower abs and flanks and thought flanks and love handles were the same thing. What do you consider your flanks? I really want my love handles done! My surgery is in mid April Thanks!
I had my pr-op work done today. I had the same question and my PC told me that my flanks are my side waist. I'll be posting before and after pics soon.
Do you have pics to post?
I will post my 'before' pictures closer to my April 19 op. date.
...or as soon as I figure out how to post pictures!
I did post my pictures and had some really good feedback from several doctors. Thanks so much!! I mentioned that because of my age (70 in a few months) I was worried about ending up with wrinkled, sagging, ugly skin, and was advised that this would most certainly be the case, due to my age. I am very grateful for the candid comments, and have canceled my Lipo. I would rather keep my round smooth belly and love handles than take a chance on poor results! Good luck to you younger gals - go for it while you have some elasticity left!
Ur def gonna be sore like a intense workout with major stiffness for bout 2 wks the swelling is the part u have to be patient about I had my surgery on 16 feb and I'm still numb and swollen but no rolls I dnt see any diff in my measurements either I hear it takes 6 wks to 3 months though
Just envision all your workouts pressed together and you will have great results oc if instantly. The pain medication your doctor provides will make the pain and healing process comfortable. I dont have my surgery until the first week of April. I'm so excited for you. Please share your before and after pics. They help motivate us all. Take care and get that body right!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. Good luck for your surgery, I'm sure everything will go well. Please keep us posted on your progress!