Very Technically Competent - Santa Barbara

I only paid 2500 my insurance only charged me 10%....

i only paid 2500 my insurance only charged me 10%. Dr T is very competent. the pro op process was very good. there is not a lot post op...just blood work and quick 'are you taking your pills, walking, etc) visits on a set schedule. Karen his office manager has been very very helpful and supportive and if i had questions for an RD one is available to contact. my only complaint is that my pain was very badly controlled. i was in severe pain for 3 days and moderate pain for 2 weeks.

i was vocal about this but nothing satisfactory was done during those 3 days. i was told pre op i would have a PCA and one was not provided. i am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and would do it again in a heartbeat, but would barter beforehand on pain control. the problem is that i did not know it would be a problem of course. oh, he also forgot to come out and tell my sister i was out of surgery and how things went. that is pretty bad i think! but again his actual surgical competence is very highly rated and his complication rate is basically 0, which is a big deal.

Santa Barbara Bariatric Surgeon

see above

Thanks for your review. How are you finding your new lifestyle and diet? Have you had any setbacks?