Treats You Like Family...- Skokie, IL

Great surgery results going from 32A(post 2 kids)...

Great surgery results going from 32A(post 2 kids) to 32D. I am 6mths post-op and love the results! Very natural looking and feeling.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Lu was recommended to me by my Ob-Gyn office in Lake Forest. I was truly impressed with the experience I had throughout the entire breast aug process...from consult to follow ups! Very easy to contact via cell/email/text. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lu to anyone looking for a great breast augmentation surgeon. He is honest, caring and treats you like you were family!

what profile are they? low profile, moderate, moderate plus, or high?
They are moderate plus. My rib cage was a bit too wide for the high profile.
Does the $6500 include everything (such as operating room fees, anesthesia and the like)? You look great! Was the surgery done in office or at a hospital? Thanks.
The 6500 was for everything. It was done in office.
They were 350cc silicone gel implants placed under the muscle. I had him do the incision in the crease of the breast to avoid visible scarring. I can only see the scars when I lift the breast up...and they are starting to fade slightly already.
Looks great! I'm also curious what time of implant you used and were they placed over or under the muscle?

Awesome results! What type of implants did you go with?